the breath reconnectionWORKPLACE BREATHWORK
bring breathwork to the workplace
why The breath reconnection?
The Breath Reconnection offers businesses of all sizes a time-efficient way to teach employees techniques that help them to deal successfully with stress in the workplace as well as in their everyday lives.
By understanding how to breathe correctly and how the breath can affect the nervous system employees will walk away feeling empowered and equipped with a new tool that can improve their health and wellbeing.
- The World Health Organisation estimates that depression and anxiety cost the global economy US$ 1 trillion per year in lost productivity
- Negative stress can weaken the immune system and cause inflammation. Chronic inflammation secondary to long-term stress has been linked to numerous diseases, including infectious illnesses, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, certain cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Breathwork has the ability to reduce stress levels, improve productivity and improve the health and wellbeing of participants.
- “For every US$ 1 put into scaled up treatment for common mental disorders, there is a return of US$ 4 in improved health and productivity” (WHO, 2019)
what are the benefits of workplace breathwork?
- Reduces stress
- Relieves anxiety
- Increases creativity
- Improves brain function
- Improves immune system function
- Improves brain waves
- Improves mind-body connection
How it works
Sessions can be arranged in person or online and range in length depending on the group’s goals, number of participants, and specific needs, but in general sessions last from 60-90 minutes.
At the beginning of the workshop, I will explain the process and what to expect. You will be educated on proven breathwork techniques and the benefits whilst experiencing these techniques for yourself. I will guide you through a breathwork session where you will combine the techniques and experience the power of your breath combined with transformative music.
After the session, we will have an opportunity to discuss the experience and people can openly share what they felt during the session if they wish. For anyone not comfortable to do that email support will be provided.
Please complete this form and I will get back to you shortly with rates and scheduling. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here.